Affordable LED light strips are widely used, and high-temperature resistant flexible LED light strips are cost-effective, low-consumption, and green. Whether it's home improvement or outdoor decoration, LED light strips are the best choice. Four unique new light strips in blue, yellow, white and pink make the home shining.
The first LED light strip factory, national priority, high temperature resistant flexible LED back base film, high temperature resistant modification, high temperature resistant hot melt adhesive, release film, cost-effective technology, low consumption, green environmental protection, excellent yellow resistance, deformation resistance , Smooth appearance, good texture, excellent electrical performance, 5000v breakdown resistance hot pressing process, suitable for online monitoring, high temperature and room temperature storage, high precision, high productivity, high stability, high quality, high cost performance, based on innovative backplane base Film and LED strips are the only one. So far, there is no LED strips in the second quarter in the Chinese strip market. It is cost-effective, good quality, long shelf life, and more selective. The first choice for professional outdoor rain and sun protection.
Affordable LED lights with scope of use
1. Office lighting: used for hidden installation lighting in office buildings, schools, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc.
2. Groove lighting: used for ceiling or grooved wall lighting in homes, hotels, shopping malls, etc.
3. Decorative lighting: used to outline the edges of mirrors, beds, televisions and other furniture to enhance the atmosphere.
4. Shelf & showcase lighting: used for shelves and showcases in shopping malls and supermarkets.
5. Architectural lighting: used for building facades and exterior decoration lighting.
6. Swimming pool lighting: used to outline the edge of the pool and decorative auxiliary lighting.
7. Yacht and ship lighting.
8. Path lighting: used for the lighting of the roads in the park community.
1. Indoor installation: When LED light strips are used for indoor decoration, they do not have to withstand wind and rain, so installation is very simple. Take the LED light strips produced by Guanghong Electronics as an example. The back of each LED light strip has self-adhesive 3M double-sided tape. When installing, you can directly remove the sticker on the surface of the 3M double-sided tape, and then fix the light bar on the need. Just press the place where it is installed. As for some places where a corner is needed or if it is long, what should I do? Very simple, the LED strip is a circuit structure composed of 3 LEDs in series and parallel, and each 3 LEDs can be cut and used individually.
2. Outdoor installation: Outdoor installation is subject to wind and rain. If 3M glue is used to fix it, the 3M glue will decrease over time and cause the LED strip to fall off. Therefore, outdoor installation often uses card slot fixing. Where it is necessary to cut and connect, the method is the same as for indoor installation, except that it needs to be equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the connection point.
3. Power connection method: The general voltage of the LED strip is 12V DC, so a switching power supply is required. The size of the power supply is determined according to the power and connection length of the LED strip. If you don’t want each LED strip to be controlled by a power supply, you can purchase a relatively large switching power supply as the total power supply, and then connect all the LED strip input power sources in parallel (if the wire size is not enough, you can extend it additionally), The unit is powered by the main switching power supply. The advantage of this is that it can be controlled centrally. The inconvenience is that the lighting effect and switch control of a single LED strip cannot be realized. The specific method can be measured by yourself.